Friday, January 19, 2007

I have been tagged!

Yup, that's right. I have seen this up on a few blogs recently and now it is my turn. I was just tagged by Laura.

A - Available or Single: Neither...married!
B - Best Friend: My hubby...Allen
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of Choice: Tazo Chai, Brewed Iced Tea, Sangria...depends on my mood
E - Essential item you use everyday: its a toss up between my computer and my bed!!
F - Favorite Color: I like greens and earth tones
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: neither...don't really like them
H - Hometown: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I - Indulgence: Tazo Chai and Tazo Chai Frappachino
J - January or February: Don't really like either one...too snowy and cold for me!!
K - Kids & Names: Emily(5) Elizabeth(almost 4) Allen(36)...just kidding ;0)
L - Life is incomplete without?: my girls and Allen
M - Marriage Date: May 3rd, 2001...but we have been together since June of 1990
N - Number of Siblings: none...only child
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges!
P - Phobias or Fears: my girls getting hurt or sick is a big one for me!!
Q - Fave Quote: don't really have one...although I have one from 'Cars - the movie' right now...'He did what in his cup?!?'...sorry I have seen it everyday since Christmas and it is still funny!!
R - Reason to Smile: my girls and hubby!! and of course my stampin'!!
S - Season: Spring, Summer, Fall...just not Winter!!
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Nancy(nancy's creative mess), Cindy (imagine-dream-create), Kelly(diaries of a stamper)
U - Unknown fact about me: can't think of anything
V - Vegetable you don't like: brussel sprouts...yuck!!
W - Worst Habit: being too critical of myself
X - X-rays: many...head, chest, abdominal, pelvic, knees, feet
Y - Your Fav Food: wish I was having some Burban Street Mai Mai from Bubba Gumps in Maui right now!!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

No comments: