Monday, June 11, 2007

{ Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge }

This weekends Sketch Challenge on Beate's blog was a Gate Card. I have always wanted to try one. Now was the time! This one was a lot of fun. One thing about this card is that you *must* do the inside as well. Every card I make, the first thing that hubby does is look inside! And almost always I never do anything on the inside. So this one is for him as well as myself ;0)

Sorry for the lousy pic...I was too lazy to take a pretty pic this morning ;0)

On another note...our oldest Emily, discovered her first loose tooth yesterday. She had been complaining about her tooth for a little while, but I just kinda ignored it...bad mommy!! Well she is quite excited and now it is non-stop talking about the tooth!! But pretty exciting ;0)

Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

9 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Beautifully done. I like the color combination and design.
:-)

Anonymous said...

very pretty. great job on the sketch.

Nancy said...

I hope Emily gets a visit from the tooth fairy really soon!

And I love the card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Tracy. . .I love the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily! Love the card! I never got around to doing mine.

Julie Mutch said...

This is beatiful, Tracy! Great job! I'm gonna have to try one of these. Alexandria is working on her 4th loose tooth right now, it's barely hanging on, I imagine when she eats brekkie in the morning, it'll be time for the tooth fairy to visit again. Congrats to Emily! They look so cute when they're missing their first teeth! :)

Michele Kovack said...

I really love this card! Your coloring of that flower is awesome!

Corie said...

Love the colors on this card. Great job.

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous... I just love the colors you used. :)