Monday, February 28, 2011

{ Some happiness in my world of... }

continual crappy weather!! Seriously?? Whatever... Just thought I would pop in tonight after I posted book #16. Unfortunately, I have no new creations. Well, actually I do, just too lazy to take photos. However, I promise to get them done tomorrow...maybe. In the meantime, I thought I would share something 'happy' that I found this week. I am a HUGH fan of Maggie Stiefvater, author of The Wolves of Mercy Falls series(Shiver, Linger and soon to be released Forever). Maggie posted a little sneak peak from her upcoming book Forever. I love listening to Maggie read. I love reading what she has to say. I want to be her best friend...if only I was that smart. Yes, she is just THAT cool...and yes, I have a crush...well, not in THAT way...well maybe...well, anyway...enjoy...

No comments: