Friday, October 07, 2011

{ PPC # 36 - Sketch Challenge }

Happy Friday Everyone. I am late. I apologize. This week has been crazy at work. I worked a 13hr day on Thursday and well, my intention of creating for this weeks challenge kept getting put off due to the long hours this week and Thursday did me in. But I managed to create something tonight. This week's hostess is Allison with a sketch challenge.
























This one really was a challenge for me. But once I got through some issues with it, I was happy with the result. I am terrible at bows, so when I saw Miss Merlie's creation this week. Well, I started thinkin'. I have these crochet flowers sitting around that I have not really used much at all. Added a button and done! Thanks for gettin' my creative juices flowing this week Allison.



















I sure hope you can find sometime in your week to play along with us. Be sure to stop by the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog HERE for all the details about this weeks challenge, deadline and what's up for grabs for this weeks winner. And for some extra inspiration be sure to stop by the other design team members blogs!

Allison F

Angie

Kasia

Merlie

Nancy

Thanks for stoppin' by.

No comments: