Sunday, May 27, 2007

{ Beate's Sketch Challenge Entry }

I saw Beate's new sketch challenge the other day and decided that I must try this one! I must say that I love it. I know it is a pretty simple design...why can't I come up with these on my own! I really loved working on this one. It is definitely one I can see myself using quite a lot. I really like working with square cards. What do ya think?

It is hard to tell from this photo, but I used my new SU 'Worn Words' background stamp and some new Primas that I picked up on sale at Scrapbookers this week. I could'nt find any paper that I liked for the layering piece, so I just used a few strips of ribbon. It does'nt match exactly, but I think it works. Thanks for the fun sketch Beate! You have the rest of today to get one into Beate...go for it!


Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

4 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute, I love that little Michaels stamp :)

Anonymous said...

Tracy, I like it. It's gorgeous with that pretty flower in the center!

Anonymous said...

Great job Tracy! I love that prima!

Allison Rankin said...

Great take on the challenge!