Sunday, September 02, 2007

{ Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge }

Decided to play with Beate's new Sketch Challenge lastnight. I know what you are all thinkin'...another bella? Like I said, I had a LOT of colored images I needed to use up ;0) And I need to make some more cards to send off as RAK's this week. I always love using Beate's sketches...gotta love those square sketches ;0)

I also tried playin' with Amy's idea for a homemade 'studio in a box'. Mine still needs a bit of work though. I think I may need to invest in a clip on light for this...it all comes down to lighting! But I will keep playin'...bare with me ;0)

**Check out the updates on my sidebar...new music and blogs to check out this week! Can you tell I am getting antsy for Heroes to start??!!**

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, your card is AWESOME!
Love the color combo, the cuttlebugged background, the scallops....Wonderful card!
Thanks so much for trying out the sketch. Hugs and smiles

Corie said...

This is fantastic -- love it

Michele Kovack said...

This is so very cute! So sad that summer is going......

Dawn Easton said...

Love the Bella! Your card is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Love this card!! What color is that? (cardstock)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So wonderful! I love it!
:-)

The Cryer Family said...

What a gorgeous, fun card!