Friday, September 07, 2007

{ Week one is finally over!! }

Sorry for not being around much this week! First week of school is now over and man am I exhausted!! The little one is still crying when I leave her at school but the teacher is convinced that it won't go on for too much longer...she was better today. She has found herself a buddy that is a constant companion...they hold hands all day long! I just pray she is never sick or moves away!! ;0)


I am thinkin' I should start calling my blog Bellarama from now on. Yup, here is another bella for you. I have been busy sending off a bunch of image RAK's to some of my fellow Bellaholics. This is one of the cards that I sent out this past week. I really like Elegant Eggplant and don't use it enough. I found this paper in the bottom of my pile of DP and thought it was high time I used some of my Elegant Eggplant. Hope you like it!

10 comments:

kathy said...

Bells's are adorable but there are so many How do you choose...lol great card

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I really need to get this one. I got your card and goodies in the mail yesterday. Thank you so much!!! I'm really excited about my 13lb weightloss and pretty proud of myself for sticking with it. :o)

Alex said...

Very cute Bella card. I don't own any Bellas - hard to believe I know, so I live vicariously through those of you who do *smile*

*STAMPN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Tracy. Those bellas are slightly addictive once you get going aren't they?

Dawn Easton said...

Great card! I LOVE Elegant Eggplant too...it's so nice with a light colour! I'm loving my Bellas too and it's nice that she is in Canada like me so it's cheaper shipping! Gotta love that!
Hope your little adjusts soon to school. I have been hearing many a crying child this week in the classrooms! A lot of people go through this. It gets better!

Dottie K. said...

So cute Tracy! I always enjoy seeing a Bella. I only have a few and love seeing all the different ones. It will get easier for your daughter and you. Hang in there!

Alhambra Club said...

Love your Bella's, this is a great card and her bling is too cool.

Maria said...

Hi Tracy!

Your Bella card looks great! Did you know that I have not bought one Bella stamp? It's on my wish list but there are so many brands out there and I'm working my way to Bella. Gosh, I'm so out of the loop.

I love elegant eggplant. . .it's a great color and you did a great job with it!!

Maria

Anonymous said...

What wonderful colors.

QuiltNut Creations said...

i love billboardabella. great card