Sunday, March 01, 2009

{ Check out these awesome entries! }

Are you ready to check out the 7 entries for this months Christmas Card Challenge? Thank you to everyone that played along this month. Check these out!

Bernice

Susan

Dianne

Jenny

Nicola

Chris

And Carol























I put all the names in a bowl and had my youngest pull a name. And the winner is...

CAROL J...which is my Mom! Congrats Mom. I will bring you your RAK soon!

Thanks again to everyone who played along. I am looking forward to another Challenge next month.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your mom!! There were some pretty amazing entries this time round! Yay to everyone who entered - and congrats to everyone on getting a good start on their Christmas Cards!

Can't wait until next month's challenge!