Tuesday, March 31, 2009

{ Wishing You A Very Happy Day }

Wow! Time sure does fly! I can't believe it's been a week and a half since I last posted. So Sorry! The girls were on Spring Break last week...and we actually were busy for the most part. So not much time for creating and quite frankly I have not really had much inspiration for creating. I have done a TON of coloring with my Copics and decided that I MUST create some cards with all these images before I color anything new! So that is my goal for the up coming week...hopefully!

Here is an old one I had not posted yet. Another Anya creation for ya. This is Princess Anya. She is a very popular image in my household as you can well image. ;0) I was quite happy with this one. I know that this was inspired by a sketch, but I can not remember which one! If I think of it I will let you all know.

I am off to take a pic of my Christmas Card Challenge samples. I have had them done for awhile, just no time to get them posted...sorry! And I also have my March Aloha RAK to show you all too. Back soon...


6 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

So awesome! Charlotte loves this image too...if I could, I would blow it up and paint it on her wall (since it so super cute!).

nicky w. said...

Cute Anya!!! You did a good job coloring!

Merlie said...

Very Nice Tracy! It's nice to see you're creating. I wish I can say the same

Denise said...

Very pretty, I love your coloring.

Little C's Creations said...

Anyas are sure getting around quickly. Love your pretty card creation.

hugs,
Jen

Julie Mutch said...

This is so sweet, Trace. Princess Anya is too cute for anything! Great sketch and awesome job on the colouring! :)