Monday, March 02, 2009

{ Always look on the... }



















...bright side of life. How so very true! Here is a creation I did last week using an image that I swiped during our January CalGal night. I love this Fluffles image...might have to get this one for myself one day. Not too sure where this sketch came from...but my guess is that it is one of Julee's sketches. I really love this Tangerine Tango color. I have never really been an orange kinda girl, but this really does make me happy.

Thanks for stoppin by...

9 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Tracy this is just so adorable. Love the layout and colors. I'm so ready for spring and this cards reminds me of spring. :)

Nancy said...

Great card, Trace!!!

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Mutch said...

So cute, Trace! Love the colours and the kitty is just too cute! Great card! :)

mudmaven said...

Very cute - I just love this little guy too! ~chris

eunice said...

Cute card, Tracy! Love your color combination...you have an amazing eye for pairing just the right colors, who'da thought orange 'n green would look so good together!

Merlie said...

Love the color combination Tracy!!

Joy said...

love that image...you did a great job on the card and the layout. love the colors too. TFS!

Denise said...

I love this card, very cute! Great color combo.