Sunday, March 08, 2009

{ Ahh Spring...Not! }

I am soooooo ready for this winter to end. And just when you thought you could see the light. BAM!! We got hit with a nice little winter storm last night and -27C windchills today. Yuck! I really didn't want to go out today, but my youngest had her Ballet exam today. We are now home and I am planning on spending the day at home and maybe doing some stamping...if the basement is not too cold!























Thought I would share another creation with you all today. This one I really love. This stamp is so fun to color...Angel Company's Gerber Daisy. And of course another Mojo Monday sketch...MojoMonday #52. Not much else to say about this one other than...I love it!

Thanks for stoppin' by today. Oh...you will be seeing even more Greeting Farm creations soon. I received my winnings from Marie...Skater Ian and Digi Geisha Anya... and I also picked up a couple of Digi images lastnight too...Dorothy Anya and Pretty Head Lily!! I am so happy to report that my printer works with the Copics!! I just printed the images on my Staples paper and I was able to color the images with no problems!! Woohoo!!

9 comments:

mudmaven said...

Great card - love that image! Hope you are staying warm - looked at that temp - YIKES! I've got windows open today to air things out a bit. Thankful for the weather for sure. BTW - any conditions for this month's xmas cards? Trying to get a jump as I have so much going on at the end of the month. ~chris

Debby said...

I love visiting Tracy's Happy Place. This card is certainly happy. I love it.

Joy said...

just too cute! love that flower! great card for the challenge.

Denise said...

Very pretty. Love the black matting.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Tracy - works well with that MOJO sketch too. Awesome!!

Michelle Alejandro said...

The flower is so wonderful, love the colors! TFS!

Merlie said...

Very nice Trace! Love that Mojo sketch.

Julie Mutch said...

Great card, Trace! :) Very pretty flower and a great sketch. Such a Spring-y creation, I soooo want to be there! It's finally starting to warm up here, not fast enough for me, though after our winter! lol :)

Take care!
Hugs,
Julie

Anonymous said...

I love this Card! The colors are great together! I might have to steal a few images from you!