Tuesday, August 21, 2007

{ More blog candy winnings! }

Yesterday I recieved a surprise package from Catherine. I had won some blog candy from her awhile back and had actually kinda forgotten about it. Well was I surprised!! Look what I got!

* Clear Craft Keeper...this is awesome! Don't have one and really could use one of these.
* Snowflake Stickers...very pretty!
* Christmas rub-ons...been wanting to try some!
* Michaels Gift Certificate for $15!!! Woohoo!!!
Thank you soooo much Catherine! Can't wait to play with my new goodies. And hope your body has recovered from your Amazing Race! :0)

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Hey! I'm not sure if you have been nominated already but I've nominated you for a Nice Award...go check it out at my blog!

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, some great blog candy, have fun

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So sweet! Have fun with your goodies!
:-)