Friday, October 12, 2007

{ Wholy RAK's Batman!! }

I am so sorry for not being around much lately. With my bday last week and Thanksgiving...well just life in general really!

Anyway, wanted to catch up with all the beautiful RAK's I have received over this past week. Wow! Check these out!

This first one I recieved from my friend Kim. Thank you so much. And love this set...which I don't already have! As you can see I already riped the package open before I got the chance to take a pic ;0)

This next RAK is from Miss Dottie. I am sooooo lovin' this BRAK she sent me! Is this not a great lookin' Disney card or what?! And look at all the goodies she sent too! The other card was a thank you for some Bella images I had sent her. I think I might be casing this card! Thanks again Dottie! And I really think Dottie *needs* to start her own blog!! ;0)








This next one was a SCS BRAK from fancy_stich. I can not find fancy_stich in the gallery on SCS and she did not put a return address on the envelope. So if anyone out there knows who this is, I would love it if you can let me know. I am a member of Jen's Birthday RAK group and received some RAK's from fellow members this week too! This first one is from Pat. I love these colors...I am so an Earth Elements girl!! Thanks, Pat!

And finally the last one is another one from Jen's BRAK group. This one is from Christina. Thank you so much, Christina!

Wow! What a lucky girl I have been. Thanks again to everyone and thank you to everyone for all your birthday emails and comments! :0)

7 comments:

Corie said...

WOW fantastic RAKs.

Kelly said...

Lucky you!

Tracy I'm tagging you!
The NAME GAME. The name of the game is to list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life, for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your middle name and game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

QuiltNut Creations said...

great cards!

Maria said...

Wow awesome RAKs! Lucky you! They're all fabulous!

Maria

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! You are a very lucky girl. These are woderful!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What blessings!
:-)

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! Look at all that love!