Thursday, January 17, 2008

{ Tag Time }

I was tagged by the lovely Alex. Thank you so much for the great intro too. So here we go...

1. Name your two favorite Scrapbooking topics. Well, actually I don't scrapbook! But I really want to...I guess when I do it would be my girls and our travels...either Disneyland or Camping

2. What are the two best places you've been to? Okay this one is easy...Disneyworld and Maui. I know this probably sounds strange, but when I was in Disneyworld, I felt like I was 'home'. And Maui? Well, I was married on Maui and it is just so beautiful

3. Name two things you do everyday. Read my daily blogs while eating breakfast and think about my next stamping project!

4. Name two things that pretty much everybody knows about you. That I love Disneyworld! and I love stamping!

5. What are your two favorite stores? I would have to say Michael's and Dollarama!!

6. What are your two favorite accessories to stamp/scrap with? Bling and Brads

7. What are your two occasions to make cards for? Christmas and Bday's

8. What time of day or night are you able to do most stamping? The majority of my stamping is done between 8 - 11pm.

9. What two things do a lot of people not know about you? I can't really think of anything...I am an only child...my hubby and I were together for 11 years before we got married...shocking I know. ;0)

Okay now I have to tag 2 people...

Julie... Julie and I met through an online Yahoo group for Canadian stampers and have been in many swaps together. We email on a regular basis and have become quite good friends. Julie and I have girls that are very close in age too...which is pretty cool. And if you don't know already...Julie is the 'Altering Queen'...go check out her blog!!

Charlene...Charlene and I also met through the same online group and we too were involved in many swaps together. I also consider Charlene to be a great online friend. Charlene too a bit of a bloggin' break recently but she's back...go check out her awesome creations!! Oh...and she is a soon-to-be Mommy too!!

I will be back soon...I worked on Julee's Mojo Monday sketch and I am actually pretty excited to share it with everyone. :0)

2 comments:

Alex said...

Hey girl! Thanks for playing along! And, for posting two new blogs - I am on my way to check them out! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tracy; you are a sweetheart. I will get my tag done asap.