Tuesday, May 26, 2009

{ It's the final countdown... }

To what, you ask? Well...it is now only 2 more sleeps until my big day. Surgery day!Woohoo...not! Anyway...I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be missing in action for the next week...give or take a few days. I am heading off to the hospital for some day surgery...having my Gall Bladder out... on Thursday and will not be posting for a bit...not that I have been real regular as of late anyway! ;0)




I will leave you with the final creation in my Wild Things collection. This one is my favorite...love this little bear. I can not remember where I picked up this color combo, but I really love it! I will definitely have to use it again(So Saffron, Sage Shadow and Kraft).


Thanks for stoppin' by...

9 comments:

Kyoko said...

Hi Tracy! Sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery. I had my gallbladder removed a couple of years ago and am glad that I did it because I compare the pain of the attacks to be worst than labor. Take care and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Allison Rankin said...

Good luck Tracy...I hope it is the magic bullet that makes you feel 1000x better! Cuteness with your creation...how many of this layout did you make anyway? Hee hee!

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy...love your card! I too had my Gall Bladder taken out a few years ago...and I agree with Kyoko! The pain is worse than giving birth or any pain ever! Take care and hope your recovery time is quick! =)

Dottie K. said...

Hi Tracy, Wishing you well with your surgery. Hopefully this will make you feel better. Here's to a speedy recovery. Hugs, Dottie

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your surgery. I hope you have a very quick recovery with as little pain as possible.
Take care!

Nancy said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery girl!!!!!!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Wishing you well on your surgery and for a speedy recovery. I had my gallbladder removed last March and I was one of the lucky one's who didn't have the severe pain... it was very mild. The dr and nurses could believe that I wasn't in more pain considering how large and how many I had.

Wonderful card and I love the colors... so pretty. ;)

Teri said...

Hi Tracy! My Dad had his gall bladder out last August and he feels so much better now that it is out! Hope you feel better soon! Also, I just LOVE all of your Wild Things cards...super cute and this color combo is so pretty!! xo Teri

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Thinking of you Tracy. I love your card creation! So cute!

:-)