Wednesday, July 22, 2009

{ Stamp n Scrap Hawaii 1st Challenge }

I think I just made it under the wire on this one! I have been trying all week to get this one done, but summer has finally arrived here in Calgary and I have been spending lots of time outside and of course that makes for little time for stampin. But here it is...



I was so excited to see what the girls over at Stamp n Scrap Hawaii had up their sleeves for the first challenge. Here is my take on the first sketch challenge. I just love this image from PC Crafters...Penguins in Paradise. And I got to use one of my new flowers from All Natural Accents.


Oh and I almost forgot...the answer to this weeks question. What is the Area Code for Hawaii...808...I had no idea...I cheated off everyone else! ;0)


Thanks for stoppin' by today and hope you are having some awesome summer weather today whereever you are!


6 comments:

de said...

This is adorable! Love it Tracy!

Julie Mutch said...

So cute, Trace! Natalia loves it, too, she's a penguin fanatic! :)

Hope you're having a great day! Take care!

Hugs,
Julie

Michelle Ueligitone said...

This is so cute! Love the image and the dp you used! Just adorable!

Jovi said...

Those little penguins are so cute, great dp. :)

Have a great day ~

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous card Tracy and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful.

Hugs Linda

Merlie said...

Very Cute Tracy!