Tuesday, August 04, 2009

{ Enjoyin' the Summer }

Well...that was up until the storm the other night. Wow! That was probably one of the worst storms I have seen! Our poor trees, bushes, flowers and gazebo sure took a beating. Oh well...what can ya do? I am just thankful we were still not camping at the time of the storm...that would have been one scary night!! And now the weather is nasty...rainy and cold...actually cold enough in here to turn the furnace on!!!
Anyway...just thought I would show off a few pics from this last camping trip.

































Sorry...no pics of the lake...kept forgetting the camera everytime we headed down to the beach!!


7 comments:

Nancy said...

Great photos!

I lied to you earlier... I hadn't really been out in the back yard and noticed this afternoon that my petunias are pretty much toast... sigh I was loving the burst of colour they added to my yard!

Dottie K. said...

Great photos! Sorry to hear about the storm but glad everyone is ok. It's a heat wave here. We've had cooler weather all summer until the last week or so and summer finally arrived. Hope you get better weather soon.

Michelle Alejandro said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time on your camping trip.

Merlie said...

Your girls are so CUTE. That was a nasty storm the other day!

Maria said...

Wow, Tracy! What great photos!! You have such a beautiful family and your kids, looks like they're growing so big. Glad to hear you weren't camping when it was storming. How fun that you do a lot of camping! I'm not the outdoorsy sort but I wish I was. There's so many things to do and see in nature!

Maria

joni h said...

what a beautiful family! your girls' eyes are so pretty! don't you just love summer?

QuiltNut Creations said...

i was in Calgary for that storm and WOW it was a bad one!

great pictures! enjoy the sun you have now, i can't believe how bad the weather was for us out there last week lol