Friday, November 18, 2011

{ PPC #42 - Circle Card }

Happy Friday Everyone! It is time once again for another Playing In Paradise Challenge. This week our Hostess is Nancy with a Round Card Challenge...



















































Once again this one was a bit of a challenge for me. I knew what colors and papers I wanted to use, but I just was not sure what to do with them. I am not so sure that I love the inner circle, but it's still cute. Of course I had to add some bling of some sort...Stickles...which I have not used in forever!












































I sure hope you can find some time in your week to play along with us. Be sure to stop by the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog HERE for all the details about this weeks challenge, deadline and what's up for grabs for this weeks winner. And for some extra inspiration be sure to stop by the other design team members blogs!

Allison F

Angie

Kasia

Merlie

Nancy

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

This is so pretty, love the clean and simple look.

Allison Rankin said...

Sweet! Love the bling!