Tuesday, September 18, 2007

{ Tagged yet again! }

There is a new tag game going on in blogland and I have been tagged by my friends Nancy and Catherine. Here we go...

Four places I have lived.
1. Calgary AB
2. Raymond AB
3. Calgary AB
4. Calgary AB...do you see a theme??

Four places I have been on vacation.
1. Disneyland
2. Disneyworld
3. Maui
4. Vancouver Island...all over, but my fav was Long Beach!!

Four of my favorite foods.
1. Tazo Chai from Starbucks!
2. Tony Romas Ribs
3. Shrimp...anykind!!
4. Burbon Street Mai Mai from Bubba Gumps in Maui!!!

Four places I would rather be right now.
1. Disneyworld
2. Disneyland
3. Snorkeling in Maui with the Turtles!
4. Camping in Disneyworld!!...yet another theme ;0)

Four friends most likely to respond.
1. Kim
2. Charlene
3. Laura
4. Maria

No comments: