Wednesday, April 16, 2008

{ Dream }

I managed to get in some stamp time lastnight. Well really...I had to! I needed to stamp a bday card for my Nephew who had a bday on the 7th. Yup...kinda behind. I of course had to masculine bday cards laying around that would be good. Not too sure this is okay, but it will have to do. I like it...but it may be a bit girly still.



It is hard to tell from the pic, but this is one of the new Disney Cuttlebug die/folders. Mickey's face is embossed on there too. I added some stickles to his eyes and used some chipboard for the sentiment ribbon slide. And of course I had to use some of my new dewdrops. These are actually silver metallic...though they look pearl in the photo.

This is a gift card holder with a Chapters card inside from him. I hope he likes it.


Okay I am off to make a cup of Tazo. I am tired tonight. I have started getting up at 5:45AM every morning so that I can workout before everyone is up. I finally decided that this is the only way I am going to get back onto a regular workout schedule. I am not a morning person, so this is a hugh deal for me. I have done 6 days a week for the past two weeks now. I am pretty proud of myself. AND!!! I have even done some jogging the past few mornings! Nothing major, but considering I have NEVER jogged in my life...well not on purpose anyway...I am quite excited. Only been about 4 mins or so, but hey, its something! Not too sure if I will do too much...can already feel it in my ankles and shins...yes, I am a big wimp! ;0)


Have a great evening and thanks for stoppin' by. :0)


6 comments:

Kimberly said...

You should be proud and I;m proud as well! Keep up the good work. The card is great and I'm sure he'll love it!

Heather said...

What a cute embossing folder. He's going to love it.

Alexandra said...

You should feel GREAT about what you are doing, how awesome!!!

Your card is really stinkin' cute!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dottie K. said...

Love this adorable Mickey card. I haven't even opend him yet. Will have to do that now. Great job on the exercising and keep up the good work. I need to start walking. The weather is breaking so out the door I need to go. TFS :)

Corie said...

ahhh this is so adorable!!

Aunt T said...

Way to go with sticking to the early morning workout routine. I'm trying hard to get myself out of bed an hour early every day to do the same. I haven't been as good as you have but I'm going to try harder this week! Thanks for the inspiration.

I just bought this embossing folder myself. Hoping to use it tonight to finish up a swap.

Teresa