Monday, May 26, 2008

{ Wow! }

What a productive weekend I had! Lots of stamping done. Friday was our May Calgal(see sidebar) gathering and I actually made 2 cards and colored a new image too! That is not like me. Usually I spend the entire night coloring and not creating. Nancy put out a challenge this month to 'bling it up'. So here was my challenge card that I brought along.














I just love this Butterfly Swirls TAC set. The inside says...'to forget about your dreams." This was my first long card creation too. Can you believe that? I made a few more this weekend...but you have to wait for those.
Hope all my American friends are having a nice Holiday Weekend. And hope your weather is better than here in Calgary!! Still cloudy, cold and rainy here. Hoping today is the last of it. I think it has been about 7 days in a row now...enough! Bring back the sunshine and warmness!!







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Shannon Tompkins said...

Nice sparkle card. I made one yesterday ... I actually made 4 cards at Nancy's and then 8 yesterday so I am good for posts for awhile - just need to take the pictures tonight. Like you I had a whole bunch of colored images .. some that I did yesterday with High Hopes stamps and others I had ... so I made a pile of cards... can you tell my husband is out of town?

Ila said...

I love this card!! fabulous colors and bling!
Just a few tips with the photos(but I'm not an expert) I find my photos will enlarge as long as I don't try to move them....otherwise if one won't I upload that same photo in the small size ..leaving it at the top for people to enlarge. check here to see what I mean http://artfullyila.blogspot.com/2008/02/sing-dance.html

Dottie K. said...

Love the bling and that card is beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Great blinging! We had great weather today but, tomorrow is supposed to be cold again...Phoooey!

QuiltNut Creations said...

fabulous! love the bling

Julie Mutch said...

OMG, I'm in love! lol :) I love red and black together, but put it with this GORGEOUS butterfly and flourish stamp and WOW! If you're looking for a place to send it, I'll display it proudly!!! lol :) Just kidding, but seriously this is just beautiful! :)

Marie Cramp said...

That is super pretty. I love flourishes. I can't wait to see more!

{another cal gal}

Marie Cramp
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com