Saturday, February 21, 2009

{ Greeting Farm Sketch Challenge for Candy Entry }

That was a big post title! Whew!


Okay just wanted to share my excitement! I received my first order of Anya stamps this week and just in time to play along with the Sketch Challenge for Candy! Woohoo. So here she is...Princess Anya!



I did leave off one layer from the sketch, but I did not want to cover up this oh so cute dp! These Anya stamps are just too much fun to color. I will definitely be buying more...and soon!



Thanks for stoppin' by...



3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Me loves her! And she is perfect on this DP! I want some of these now!

jacque4u2c said...

So very adorable!

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Trace, this card is just too cute for anything! Love the new Anya stamp, I can see your excitement about them. It's just adorable! :)