Tuesday, April 14, 2009

{ Happiness is... }

...definitely not this weather!! UGH! Okay...now it is gone, but this morning and most of the day it was snowing...yet again! Luckily it has warmed up so much over the past week that it did not stick around for long. I am really hoping that if anymore moisture arrives that it comes as rain...hopefully!


















Thought I would share another new creation with ya. This one was done as a bday card for my friend Dianne and was also my take on MojoMonday # 77. I love these little skunks from The Angel Company. I don't use them enough!

I managed to create some cards over the weekend. I have a binder FULL of colored images that I REALLY need to use up. I have vowed to not color any new images until I use up at least half of my colored stock...which will take me awhile. You really have no idea how many I have...REALLY!! I received some new TGF images a few weeks ago and colored all 5 of the new The Wild Things images. So I used the same sketch and made 5 cards, plus made a bday card for my nephew and one more that is almost done. Yup...that's right! 7 cards in one weekend! That is pretty impressive considering I have not done any creating in weeks! I will admit that I do like most of them...however, there were a few that I was not overly thrilled with. I will let you be the judge when I get them posted.


Thanks for droppin' in...

10 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I wish I had a binder full of colored images...ha! This is super cute...wouldn't some flower soft on the skunk's white parts look so sharp?

Marisa said...

Wow Tracy! I really need your motivation!! Your card is beautiful!!

Kyoko said...

Hi Tracy! Wow, snow... I just love your card!

Denise said...

Very cute! Love that skunk image.

Maria said...

Wow 7 cards, Tracy. You've been busy! Hey, I'm the same way with my colored images. I have tons of them but I only make one card a day. I really need to stop "just coloring" and make some card with the images.

Hey love your cute card. That skunk is adorable. Awesome job with the coloring too!!

Maria

Joy said...

such a pretty card Tracy! I love the skunk...it's just too cute! love the DP and layout you chose! all together wonderful!

Julie Mutch said...

Very cute, Trace! Love the skunk image and great job on the sketch - I love the colours! :)

Can't wait to see your other cards that you got done - I'm sure they're great. Now, post them, don't keep us in suspense! lol :)

Hugs,
Julie

Alex said...

This is a gorgeous card Tracy WOW!! Love that skunk, he is too cute!!! Sorry to hear about the snow, hope it warms up soon for ya! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dianne Forst said...

I loved my card! Thanks again! Good luck making the cards with all those images! And I know how many you have!! :)

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Ah the little stunk is so cute. Wonderful card. ;) Today is our day to get hit with snow, rain, and hail! ;)