Monday, April 12, 2010

{ A Calgal Challenge }

I am somewhat late on getting this one posted. This is actually my card that I made from our March Calgal night. I was not really lovin' this one at all so I was stalling posting it. ;0)

I borrowed the sentiment stamp from Nancy...love this one. I actually don't use Orchid Opulence a lot, but when I do use it I quite like it.








What does everyone think about the new SU color changes. There really is only 1 color that I will miss...Really Rust. I use it quite a lot, but there are a few new colors I can see me using just as much. I like the idea of less colors actually...less money I have to spend!! ;0)

Have a great day and hopefully it is nice and sunny where you are today. Not snowy and gloomy like here!!





2 comments:

Alex said...

I think it's beautiful Tracy, I love the colors!! I am glad you posted it!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

mudmaven said...

This is gorgeous - I will really miss this color (and a few others too), but PACIFIC POINT is coming back! That made my year! ~chris