Friday, July 15, 2011

{ My Big News? }





Well. It's offical. I am now a member of the Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge Design Team!! I am very excited! I am really hoping that these challenges will help get the mojo flowing again. Unfortunately, I accepted late on Wednesday and I worked all day yesterday and did not get a chance to create something for this weeks challenge. I am still going to play and get something up tomorrow here on my blog...so stay tuned. In the meantime, head on over to the Playing In Paradise Challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog and see what the other designers have created this week and then play along with us!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for the link Tracy...and congratulations! Your work is wonderful and I look forward to seeing more!...Nancy :o)

Nancy said...

Congratulations Tracy! And welcome to the team!

Angie Blom said...

COngrats.. I can't wait to get to know you better.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Congratulations Tracy, looking forward to your creations.
Have a fabulous weekend.

Crestajune said...

Hey! Just dropped by your blog for the first time in awhile... life has been busy... you know how it goes! Congratulations on your big news! How super fun for you! Hopefully I will have more time in the near future and will be able to play along! Have a fabulous day Tracy!