Friday, July 22, 2011

{ Playing in Paradise #25 }

Welcome everyone. Here it is. My OFFICIAL first challenge as a Playing in Paradise design team member. This one was a bit of a challenge for me, but I am happy with how it all turned out.




I was not too crazy with using all those colors, so I just used a few of my favorites. I don't have a plus punch, so I went with a square and cut them on the diagonal and switched them up to make it look somewhat quilt like. I really hope you will all play along this week. This weeks prize is from the Imaginisce Happy Camper line: some stamps, die cuts and some sticker stackers. An approximate value of $15.00.



Be sure to check out the other design team members creations this week!













6 comments:

Nancy said...

I love it Trace...

Allison Cope said...

Super cute card this week Nancy! Love those triangles!

Merlie said...

It was a challenge for me too!! Yours is beautiful, Tracy!!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card Tracy. love the colours.

Allison said...

Stunning! Love the design, color palette and papers!

Jovita said...

Such pretty colors :)