Friday, August 26, 2011

{ Playing in Paradise #30 }

Well, it's Friday once again. Time for another Playing in Paradise Challenge. This week's hostess is Allison with a sketch challenge.




I am not sure why, but when I saw this sketch I immediately saw snowflakes. I know, I know. It's summer. But I just had to make a Christmas card with this sketch.



I really like this card...other than that grey ribbon. I think I should have maybe used white instead. Oh well. I still like it. I love THESE snowflake buttons too! They actually have a big loop on the back, but you just snap them off and sometimes need a little sanding, but then they glue on your project just perfectly! And of course I just love this snowman image. He is perfect for coloring with my Copics! I added a little chalk to the edges of my Nestie scalloped circle and done.


I sure hope you can find sometime this week to play along. Be sure to drop by the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog HERE for all the details about the deadline and what this weeks prize is!


Need some inspiration? Be sure to check out the rest of the design team!








Thanks for stoppin' by!

5 comments:

Allison Cope said...

SnOw cute Tracy!!! Love your interpretation of this week's challenge sketch.

Tina Campbell said...

This is so cute Tracy. that is what I thought to when I first saw the sketch. We all must be in the mood for snow or just maybe get our Christmas Cards done in a hurry.
Tina from PA

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adoable Tracy! Love that image the fun colour scheme!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Adorable snowman card Tracy.

Allison Rankin said...

That is just so darn fun! I thought snowflakes too but I am trying to do layouts since Laura says we never have enough...ha! And brill idea with the orange...so unexpected!