Friday, August 19, 2011

{ PPC #29 - Punches }




Welcome everyone to another Friday and another Playing in Paradise Challenge! As you read this I am finishing up another week of camping in the beautiful Kananaskis country. It is sad that this will be the last camping trip of the summer. Summer is definitely NOT long enough. Soon the kids will be heading back to school and I will be heading off to a new job!! I am very, very excited and nervous too. But very excited!! Okay enough about me...onto the challenge! This week our challenge host is Merlie and this is her challenge...



This is not really much of a challenge for Miss Merlie as she is the Punch Queen, but for the rest of us perhaps it is. I did not really go out on a limb with this one. Just used a Martha Stewart punch I had not used in awhile and added a flower and circle punch to my creation. I love this image too! So much fun to color with Copics!






I hope you find sometime to play along this week. Be sure to check out the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog HERE for all the details about the prizes this week and how to enter. And for some added inspiration be sure to check out the other design team members creations!
















Thanks for stoppin' by.

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Tracy! Love the punched border and sweet image! Good luck with your new job!