Friday, September 30, 2011

{ PPC #35 - Distressing }

Happy Friday to you all! It is that time once again. Time for another Playing In Paradise Challenge. This week's hostess is Miss Merlie with a Distressing Challenge.

























Our Miss Merlie is the Queen of punches and the Queen of Distressing. Quite frankly I was a little intimidated with this challenge. I am not one for distressing. I love it when Merlie does it, but I just have never gone there myself. I had no idea what to do. It was suggested that I use some Core'dinations paper. I have a confession. I have NEVER used it. Never. Why? No idea quite frankly. And now that I have? I will be making sure I get some more of this paper and soon! I love the look and it is so easy to use, especially with Cuttlebug embossing folders. Just emboss and do a little sanding here and there and voila! Easy peasy distressing. Now I know that I used a Snowflake embossing folder and these are not your typical Christmas colors, but I am happy with the way this one turned out.





















I sure hope you can find sometime in your week to play along with us. Be sure to stop by the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog HERE for all the details about this weeks challenge, deadline and what's up for grabs for this weeks winner. And for some extra inspiration be sure to stop by the other design team members blogs!

Allison F

Angie

Kasia (our new design team member - be sure to stop by and give her a warm welcome and check out all her amazing creations!)

Merlie

Nancy


Thanks for stoppin' by.

No comments: