Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Got my mojo back!

Yup that's right. Since my accident I have not been in the mood for creating. I tried the other night and must say that what I came up with was a complete disaster!! Hubby just said 'just goes to show that you should'nt create when your not feeling into it'. Yup...it was hideous!! But tonight was much better!! Mainly cause I am feeling a bit better tonight...I think ;0)

I took a look at this weeks
Splitcoast Sketch Challenge. So I gave it a go and this is what I came up with.



This one was done with Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, So Saffron and Very Vanilla Cardstock. The Palm Tree is a stamp my mom just got me from Walmart. I used my Stampin' Pastels to color the tree and background...although you can't really tell in the pic. The 'Happy' is from the new 'Polkadots and Paisley' set from the up coming Spring Mini and 'Birthday' is from 'Everyday Flexible Phrases'. The wording is a bit off, but it is okay. I then used a couple of my new Hawaii Ice Spice Rack Primas that hubby got from Frantic Stamper. Over all, I think I am liking this card. I think it could be for either a man or woman...even with the flower. What do you think?



The inspiration for this card came from this one on SCS by GingernHI. Love her card! Mine is okay though...it is better than that 'thing' I made the other night ;0)




Thanks for stoppin' by :0)


No comments: