Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Valentine Treats

Just thought I would do a quick post and show you what I made tonight. I wanted to make something for Emily to take to school for Valentines Day. There are 20 kids in her class, so I wanted something fairly quick and easy. I thought about doing nugget boxes, but decided against that ;0) Then I remembered seeing some cute Lollipop covers. So this is what I came up with...

I will be buying some bigger lollipops for them, but you get the idea. Nothing too exciting, but she liked them! I got everything stamped, punched and ready. Just have to assemble them all now. 1 down and 24 more to go...making a few extras for teachers, bus driver and a few friends on the bus ;0)

Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Darling, just darling!

Anonymous said...

cool this sound like a good idea for me and my girl friend