Friday, February 16, 2007

We Have A Winner!!

First off I just want to thank everyone for their comments. I loved reading them all. And WOW!! I definitely learned that we all love our Cuttlebugs!! I am thinkin' that my next blog candy will definitely have something to do with Cuttlebugs ;0)

Okay now onto our winner!! We had 75 comments, so I wrote down 1 through 75 on little pieces of paper and had hubby pick one. The winner of my First Blog Candy is.... comment #14 by Amy H


Wow - this is so generous of you Tracy! Great blog candy! My newest favourite find would have to be the cuttlebug embossing folders (with the rolling pin). I was so sad that I couldn't afford the cuttlebug until I found out that you can use a rolling pin (see allthatscraps.com if you haven't seen it yet). My first folder just came in the mail TODAY so I'm off to try it!~Amy H.

Amy please email me your address and I will get your candy off to you this week!!

Thanks again to everyone for joining in on my First Blog Candy. This was so much fun that I will be doing it again soon!!

Now I am off to do some stamping projects that I desperately need to get done!!

1 comment:

amymom24 said...

Yay! Thanks Tracy!