Tuesday, June 23, 2009

{ Not much bloggin' }

Sorry folks...not much blogging lately and I am afraid there won't be much in the near future either. It will be spotty over the summer. I am having some camera issues right now and not sure that I will get them fixed any time soon, so that means not much for bloggin' I am afraid. So I will leave ya with this one for now and can't promise anything as far as new creations getting posted for a bit...


This was an image that I stamped off of the lovely miss Merlie during one of our Calgal nights. I made this card for a bday party one of my girls went to this Spring...I think. ;0)
Only 3 more days left of school for our girls and then SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!! Woohoo! We are off camping for 2 nights at Mt Kidd this week...looking forward to some hot tub time!
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Merlie said...

Very Nice Tracy! Love the DP.

Little C's Creations said...

So cute, Tracy!!!! I just got this set... must ink it up n' PLAY!!!!

hugs,
Jen