Sunday, June 28, 2009

{ Woohoo!!! Camping here I come!! }

Just wanted to do a quick post before we head out for the first camping trip of the season! I am just a little excited...can you tell? We are heading off to Mt Kidd for a few nights...so I thought I would leave you with a new creation. I actually got the camera working long enough to take a few pictures...but now it has conked out again! Ugh! Hopefully when we get back I can get it figured out. Just means no pics for this trip. :0( Oh well...how many pics of Mt Kidd can one really have, right?

Here is my Calgal creation from last week. It was Merlie's turn to choose a sketch challenge for us. The image that I used was quite big so I ended up making mine a big larger. I like it, but I think maybe the proportions are a little off...I don't know.


Well...hope you all have a good week. I will post something when I get back...maybe Thursday as I am working ALL day on Wednesday and might not have the time.
Thanks for stoppin' by...

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Trace!

Love this one! The pp is really pretty and love that image - so cute! :)

Have a great time camping and safe trip.

Hugs,
Julie

Dottie K. said...

This is just so cute. Loce those colors-perfect. Have a great time camping. :)