Thursday, September 17, 2009

{ Calgal Challenge }

Quick post tonight...just thought I would share my card for Allison's Calgal challenge this month. Allison supplied us with a stamp that we all had to use to make a card. Well...talk about a challenge! Actually it was not that bad...I am just not use to using a collage type stamp. I am happy with it though.






















I am off this weekend...so I promise to get my samples posted for the Christmas Card Challenge. I am almost done...just have to put them all together...be back soon...




4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Lovey this color combo esp. with the pearls (I bought a bunch this week!). I love to try these type of stamps...lucky for me I don't own too many or I would feel super guilty for never using them! Thanks for playing!

Merlie said...

Lovin the pearls too! Love the layout and the color combo.

Alex said...

LOVE the colors Tracy!! Great use of the pearls too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julie Mutch said...

This is beautiful, Trace. The colours are gorgeous and I really like the stamp and sketch. Looks like it was a fun challenge.