Tuesday, September 01, 2009

{ Check them out! }

Thanks to everyone that played along this month again in the Christmas Card Challenge. I know it is not easy to make Christmas cards in the middle of summer, but we did it and we are gonna be so much happier when we are not all rushing to get those cards done before Christmas. Check out all these beauties...

And from our non-bloggin' entries...



















































Thanks again ladies...and our random winner this month is...
KAREN G!!
Karen be sure to send me off an email with your mailing addy and I will get some little goodies off to you in the mail.
Everyone be on the lookout on the 15th for our next challenge!
I will try and post a new creation in the next few days...if I find some time!! This year has brought some changes into our household. Our girls school is starting 1hr earlier this year, so we are up at 6:00am...girls are on the bus at 7:15...I am at work at 8:00 off at 2:00 home at 2:20(if there are no errands to run)...girls are home by 3:00pm. It is really nice having the girls home earlier this year, but there is no alone time for me! Blah Blah Blah...I know! ;0)

No comments: