Sunday, September 20, 2009

{ TCC #9 Sample }

Good title eh? Well, here it is. My sample...for my own challenge...and a little late.



























At our last Calgals night...Merlie and Nancy gave us a quick little lesson on Spirelli. It was soooooooo easy. I expected it to be so difficult and time consuming. Not! I am sort of happy with the way these turned out. The only thing that I am not fond of is the gold threat I used. I am not a gold lover. I find it very cheap and sometimes tacky. Next time I will use another color.

Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with this month!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Gold goes well with the red and green... and doesn't look cheap at all! Great cards!

Debby said...

Gorgeous! How do you do that design?

Julie Mutch said...

Gorgeous, Trace! I love the spirelli and I think the gold looks great! Beautiful cards! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome Tracy...I have wanted to do this forever and you may have pushed me over the edge!

Merlie said...

I like it! It doesn't look tacky at all.

Alex said...

I LOVE this - I think the gold looks fabulous Tracy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

NormaJ said...

Wow, love this card Tracy. Very
seasonal and colourful. As for gold,I love it.

Teri said...

Ooh, so beautiful Tracy!