Sunday, October 18, 2009

{ TCC #10 Samples }

Now that, my friends, is one original post title!! ;0)






































Okay, so I managed a bit of stampin' time tonight and came up with my sample. Although, they are VERY simple, I am quite happy with them! The inspiration for these came from this little treat box that I came across last year. I just tweaked the pattern a bit to make it into a Gift Card Holder. These are super easy, but really fun to make. I did not have enough of the ribbon or buckles, so I had to make due with what I had. And I even used some flock on the buttons...just punched out some cardstock and flocked it! Although, now I think I have flock in my eye! Nasty stuff...but fun. :0)

I can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with. So far I have heard from 2 people and they look AWESOME!

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is beyond the pale...loves it!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Tracy - sometimes simple is really the ebst!!

mudmaven said...

WOW - very cool! Can I use your idea for my downline make and take project for November? These are just great! Now to come up with one of my own .... not till I get home though. ~chris

Nancy said...

These are great, Trace!!!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

These are fabulous and they don't look so simple. ;)

Michelle Alejandro said...

Such a clever idea! Love the buckle!

Crestajune said...

These are super cute, Tracy! I love them!

Nicola said...

OMG I love these. I would never have thought of something like this. So cool. Great Job missus.

Hugs
Nic