Saturday, October 31, 2009

{ TCC #10 }

** NOTE: This post will remain sticky until the end of this challenge. Please scroll down for new posts. **

That time again. This month I thought we would do something a little different, but still card related and ones I know most of us use at this time of year.

This months challenge will be Gift Card Holder. You will be required to complete 5...the same or different. Please either email or post a link to a photo of your entries by October 31st @ 11:59 PM.

You can find lots of different ideas on SCS or just Google Gift Card Holders and see what you can find. Have fun!!

I will post mine this week...once again I am behind...surprise, surprise, surprise!

2 comments:

Dianne Forst said...

can you believe it? I gottem done already! I'll actually send you the pics via email as again - they're at the end of a very long post!! LOL!!

Nicola said...

Gonna have to skip this months challenge. Sorry about that. Most of our family are overseas so giftcards don't work for us. Plus I have so much on my plate right now that there's just no time. Hopefully by next months challenge I will have things under control.

Hugs
Nic