Monday, November 02, 2009

{ TCC #10 Entries and Winner }

Good afternoon everyone!
Hope you all had a great Halloween weekend. We had a good one...although my oldest DD and I are now getting sick. It is still up in the air as to whether she will be heading to school tomorrow or not. I know that the schools don't want sick kids right now and well...she's not feeling too great. It will be a wait and see evening for us, I think.

Okay onto the entries for this months Christmas Card Challenge and the winner!

Dianne - our only blogger this month!

And now for our other non-bloggin' entries...

First up is Carol J















Second we have Karen G...with 2 entries...




































And lastly we have Sue...
























Wonderful job by everyone!! Okay...now...onto the winner...drawn by my newly 8 yr old!!

DIANNE!!!!

Dianne, I will email you tonight with the details about your winnings!

Okay...stay tuned, as this is the last month for the Christmas Card Challenge...if you can believe that?!? But not to worry...I will definitely be starting up again in January!




1 comment:

Froggietalks said...

Yay!! Another year of Christmas card challenges... I have really enjoyed these challenges. It gets me in card making mode, and having criteria to be met gets me to be more creative, especially when my mojo is long gone.

Karen G