Saturday, January 09, 2010

{ Fun with new stamps! }

I got to play today! Yipee! Here is my take on this weeks MojoMonday #120...
























I kinda had issues with the size of my image and getting it to all fit. So mine is not EXACTLY like the sketch...hopefully it is close enough to qualify. I love, love, love this owl image from TGF. It was so much fun to color! This is from the set called Forrest Friends. Love it! I am okay with this one. I feel it is missing something...but I guess it will do.

I made a few more fun cards today too, but ya have to wait for those! And I will be working on my samples for our first Christmas Card Challenge too!

On a side note...I am adding a book list to my sidebar. When I finish a book I will add it too the list and I will post a little review...just my two cents on it. Just a little something incase someone is looking for a new book to read and also for me to keep track of what I am reading!

Thanks for stoppin' by...




7 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Great card Tracy. I love the colors, the dp is so pretty, cute image as well. :)

Julie Mutch said...

Trace, I love this one! The owl is too cute for anything and great take on the sketch.

Alex said...

totally cute card Traci, I love what you did with the sketch! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dianne Forst said...

Love the owl! MIght have to stamp a few of these guys next time we get together!!

Can't wait for the Christmas Challenge! It definitely help with my cards this past Christmas Season!!

Teri said...

Love your card Tracy!

Laura said...

Oh Tracy; that owl is soooo cute! And, I love the colors you used on the card.

Allison Rankin said...

How fun...great take on the sketch and that owl is the best!