1. Lose weight...I know, I know...but this year I will be turning the big 40 and well...it's something I MUST do.
2. Get all my Christmas Card Challenges done on time....meaning done when I post the challenge and not get it done by the end of the month!
3. Scrapbook...anything...something. We took our Disneyland vacation in May of 08 and I still only have 4 pages done!! Gotta get on it!
4. Concentrate on the important stuff...myself and my family and not stress over the stuff I can't control!
5. Be more at one with myself...I know, I know...that one sounds a little zen like...but I guess that's kinda where I am going with it
Okay...well...that was almost a list of resolutions...maybe I am one of 'those' people? Anyway...wish me luck in all of this. And if you are setting any goals or resolutions for yourself...I wish you all the best!
Okay...onto the first creation for 2010. Technically this was created in 2009 as I made it New Years Eve...but it was made with a new Christmas Stamp...so I am going with 2010!
This is my first Side Step card. I saw Nancy's card and wanted to give it a try. I like mine...it's different. The only thing that kinda bugs me about it, is the fact that it spreads out so much. Anyone else made one? And does yours flatten out when you stand it up? It's just a little thing, but it kinda bugs me. ;0) I do like my new stamp though... Heidi Among the Flowers. She was fun to color.
I am hoping to get in some more stamping this week...although we are back to a normal schedule this week, so one never knows. ;0) Be sure to keep an eye out for the new 2010 Christmas Card Challenge. I have a few changes planned for this year. I sure hope everyone has fun with it again this year!
Thanks for stoppin' by