Thursday, January 21, 2010

{ Sparkle }

I hope everyone is having a great week thus far. Sorry for not posting sooner. A few of my fellow CalGals(see my sidebar to see what they are up to) inspired me this week to re-organize my stamp room. So there has not been much in the way of creation this week. But it is now mostly done...still like to add a few more things, but it is all put back together at least and workable now!


I thought I would share with you today one of my newest creations. I wanted to play with another of my new stamps from Christmas. I LOVE this Edward stamp from TGF. And I think I am liking this card too. It is different, but still...all in all, I think I like it. What do you think?























I kept it very simple. I basically only colored him with my new Copic Spica Glitter Pens...I got 2 sets for Christmas! I used THIS sketch from Makeup 4 the Weekend. I thought this sketch looked fun so I thought I would give it a shot.

Well...I am off to go and drink my TAZO and cuddle with hubby on the couch for a bit.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card Tracy. That's what I need to do too is clean/organize my craft room. Keep saying as soon as I catch up and I never do. Hoping this weekend. Thanks for sharing.

Merlie said...

Very nice! Looking forward to seeing your new stamps at the Calgals.