Wednesday, February 03, 2010

{ TCC #1 Entries }

Good evening everyone. First off, I want to apologize for being late on posting these. I have been feeling a bit off this week...that's my excuse, so deal with it. ;0)
Okay, now onto all the wonderful entries for this years first round of Christmas Card Challenges...
Therese - with 1 entry
Chris - with 1 entry
Nicola - with 2 entries(1 set of cards and 1 3d item)
Melissa - with 2 entries(1 set of cards and 1 3d item)
Dianne - with 1 entry
Merlie - with 2 entries(1 set of cards and 1 3d item)

and for our non-bloggin' gals...
Carol J - with 2 entries(1 set of cards and 1 3d item)
































and lastly Karen G with 2 entries(2 card sets)




























Thanks again to everyone for playing along this month! I look forward to a great February Challenge, so stay tuned. And if I did manage to miss anyone...please do let me know...with the way I have been feeling this week anything is possible!!
And lastly, here is my sample for the 3d part of the challenge...finally...I did have it done on time, just never got around to getting a pic of it!!

It is nothing spectacular, but okay. It will look better once it has some yummy Christmas candy/chocolates in it!





No comments: