Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{ TCC #2 }

This month's Christmas Card Challenge was inspired by the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics. Every time I am watching the Olympics I keep thinking...'I love those colors!' This month will be a Color challenge and a NO Designer paper challenge. You ready??








And here is my sample...




































This one is very simple, but I do like it. This was one of those stamp sets that I had to have and then once I got it, didn't know what to do with it.

Once again you will also earn extra entries for any Christmas 3d items you create and here is my sample for this month...
















This is a Triangle Box and I was inspired by a few samples I found on Splitcoast using this template. I added a ton of Stickles to this one...which too all night to dry, but I think it turned out cute.

As always you must complete 5 cards with the above color combo and using NO designer paper. All entries are to be received by 11:59PM MST February 28th. You must either leave a comment with a link to your creations or email me a photo. You will receive one entry for each set of cards and for each 3d item you complete. Have fun and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this month!

9 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

You did an excellent job with the Olympic colors (I love that you chose these...have you seen those green jackets on TV though? Yikes!). And your triangle box is super fun...great job!

Nancy said...

Love the colours together! Am going to try to play along with this one!

Nancy said...

Bet you didn't think I'd be this quick!

http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/02/tracys-christmas-card-challenge.html

Teri said...

I love those colors! Great cards too! Loving that Santa triangle box!

Therese said...

Tracy,

Thanks for the challenge! I really like my cards this time - very different colours for me!!
I have loaded the scan to my blog here:
http://tmalakart.blogspot.com/2010/02/challenges-christmas-cards.html

Have a great day!!

Therese

Merlie said...

Here's mine! http://cherishmyfetish.blogspot.com/2010/02/tracys-christmas-challenge-2.html

MelissaS said...

What fantastic colors! It took me a while to find time to create my set, but here it is along with a small treat box for the 3-d project :)
http://whatdoyouink.blogspot.com/2010/02/tcc2-and-moxie-fab-challenge.html

mudmaven said...

As usual - squeaking in at the last minute - here are my cards. Didn't get a 3d item done again this month - maybe next month (it's longer). ~chris

Nicola said...

I made it, just in time. However they are still not finished as I am working on them now but will have to stop to watch the ice hockey and the closing ceremony. I have posted a pic on my blog http://gorillamamagreats.blogspot.com/ of the one and will finish them up and get it updated with all five asap. No 3D item from me either I'm afraid. it's been a busy month.

Hugs
Nic