Friday, February 05, 2010

{ MojoMonday #124 }
























Wow! Look at me. I actually got this weeks MojoMonday posted on time! Woohoo for me! ;0)

I decided to look through my already colored images for this one. The image...Pretty Head Lily by TGF... is a little big for the sketch, but I think it still works.

I am off this weekend, but have a busy one planned. My youngest turns 7 next week. So I have bday invites to get done up for the party in two weeks. Then I have about 3+ dozen Valentines to get done...the youngest has a bday party to go to tomorrow, then take her sister out for lunch and shopping to buy her sister a bday present...and of course clean the house at some point this weekend...maybe...I know, I know...not that busy...I just like to whine!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Merlie said...

Very pretty! Your colouring technique is amazing... I might have to watch you more often during the Calgals and maybe learn a thing or two.

Allison Rankin said...

What Merlie said...ha! I just love your take on the sketch and all that orange is super fab!