Thursday, June 17, 2010

{ An old one... }

Surprise! Yup...I am still alive. ;0) Just thought I would do a quick pop-in to say hi. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am soooooo looking forward to summer!! This weather we have been having? It really sucks!! Where is the sun?? I am so sick of cloudy, windy, rainy days!! We had a nice weekend and then poof...it was gone again.

The kids only have one more week of school after tomorrow! No more early mornings...no more gymnastics...no more ballet...2 whole months of freedom...and hopefully between the girls and the dog I don't go insane!! ;0)


Here is an old one that I don't think I ever posted. This was a bday card for my good friend Dianne. She is a HUGH Pooh lover...check out her blog and see her stamproom and you will see what I mean. I also made her something else to go with this. I will see if I can find the pic later and post that too...it was a first for me.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I am hoping to maybe get some stamp time in the next few days...gotta make a Fathers Day card or two and a bday card too...but we will see.


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the colours in this card, Trace... Pooh just pops!

Allison Rankin said...

This is awesome. Simple, clean and perfect!