Wednesday, June 23, 2010

{ Welcome Summer }

And what a welcome it has been. We have had a few thunderstorms and some real downpours!! Hopefully some nice warm weather will be in our near future though. I think today is suppose to be a nice one anyway and a good thing too. The girls have their end of year Pancake breakfast today at school. Although, they will be fighting off the mosquitoes!!

Here is the other project I promised...














































Granted this is not just paper crafting. I did use ribbon and cardstock for the backing. I cross stitched it onto linen...not too sure how durable it will be. I probably should have used a vinyl but hey. I started to make one for myself...I should finish that up, so I can use it with all my summer reading!!

Off to work...only 3 more days of school and then no more early mornings for 2 whole months!! Woohoo!!





3 comments:

Alex said...

Well, I think it is super cute - I love pooh bear! Hope the girls enjoy the pancake breakfast! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

That is so fun...surely would make anyone smile!

Merlie said...

Three more days for us too! I CAN'T WAIT. I just don't understand why they have to go back after the weekeend.