Monday, January 03, 2011

{ 100 Books in a Year Reading Challenge 2011 }



As you all read in my last post...I read 71 books this past year. Well, I am determined to read more this year. Today I found this challenge hosted by Book Chick City and decided to join in. So in addition to my list on Goodreads I will be keeping track on this post. So if you want to see what I am reading head back to this post at anytime to check it out. If you want to join in...head on over to Book Chick City to see all the details and join in the fun!

1. Firelight by Sophie Jordan

2. Beautiful Creatures by Cami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

3. Beautiful Darkness by Cami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

4. The Giver by Lois Lowry

5. The Princess Bride by William Goldman

6. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

7. The Maze Runner by James Dashner

8. Fallen by Lauren Kate

9. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

10. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

11. Marcelo In The Real World by Francisco X Stork

12. We Have Always Lived In The Castle by Shirley Jackson

13. The Dead & The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer

14. This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer

15. Black: The Birth of Evil by Ted Dekker

16. Drought by Pam Bachorz

17. Torment by Lauren Kate

4 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

thanx for posting this! I've joined up, will be curious to see how many books I can read in a year

Merlie said...

Yeah.... I guess we will never see a card from your blog then. Don't you have a couple of cards to post from the Calgals? You should post a card for every book you read...I like that idea better!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Thanks for the link Tracy, it looks like something I would love to join... but I'm not sure I would make it to 100.

I also think you should post a card for every book you read!

LOL ~ Happy New Year

Nicola said...

Have you read 'The Book Thief'? I just finished it and thought it was awesome. If you are interested I can mail it to you.

Hugs
Nic