Saturday, January 22, 2011

{ Surprise! }

No, I have not finished book #6 yet. I do have a few extra cards done, so I thought I would pop in and post another creation for you. Here is a very simple one, but I love it. This was an old image that was colored and in my big binder of colored images...the Calgals all know about my binder! Anyway...a quick and easy bday card to have on hand.




















I had a fun evening out with the Calgals last night...even though we were missing 3 of the girls. I actually managed to finish 3 cards! Shocking for me. I usually have great intentions and then spend the night coloring and not actually creating!

I had a date with my oldest today. We went to see Harry Potter 7 pt1. It was great. I was a little worried that it might have been a bit too much for her, but she did fine. We are both looking forward to pt 2!! I got the series for Christmas and she has started reading them. She should be finishing up book 1 this weekend. I am so happy that she loves to read. I am so thankful for books, like Harry Potter, that have opened her up to a love of reading. Speaking of which...I was wondering if anyone out there with an ereader could give me their recommendations. I have read so many reviews on each and every brand name. I have no idea! I am really looking for a no frills...cheaper...ereader. Something that is user friendly. Any thoughts?

I should be finished book 6 in the next day or two, so I will be back with another card too.

Thanks for stoppin' by...